Dance Birthday Parties
We strive to create an incredible dance party birthday experience for not just the birthday child, but for all party attendees. Each party is hosted by a real life ballerina/dancer who will make your child’s birthday one they will never forget.
A Magical Dance Adventure
Two Hours of fun, games and activities all based on dance! The two hours includes time for the party child to open their gifts, food, games, and cake time!
This Party Package Includes:
- Exclusive use of our Studios – we only host one party at time
- 2 x Ballerinas
- Themed dance activities and games
- Full warm up and dance class
- Goodie bags for all children
- Gift for the birthday child
- 2 hours of studio hire, and clean up!
- Minimum 10 children
- Days – Saturday afternoon/ Sunday
- Cost $320: up to 10 children / $480: up to 16 children
Important information for party
- All party food/cake to be supplied by the host family
- Minimum number of guests charged is 10
- Only two adult family members allowed in the studios
- Maximum number of guests at each party is 16
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your allocated party time
- Please put Start and finish time on your invitations as we may have parties directly before and after.
How long before a party should I book?
We recommend selected date. This time frame will give you more availability to choose the time that suits you better.
How many should I book for if I don’t know how many will attend?
Book for the number of children you are intending to invite
How do I book a party?
By filling in the booking form
Do you supply invitations?
No, however a waiver needs to be signed by all party guests parents
Do I need to pay a deposit?
We require a credit card deposit of $100 to secure the booking.
How is the party confirmed?
Once deposit is received and the date is secured you will receive a confirmation email with all the details regarding your child’s party.
When do I need to pay the balance?
The balance and final number of guests is due 10 days before your party, details about how to finalise payment will be in the confirmation email
Do I have to pay for children that don’t attend?
You will have to pay for the children that are confirmed prior to your party. Unfortunately, this means that if children that had confirmed do not attend you will have to pay for them.
Is there a cancellation fee?
If you book and then wish to cancel or change dates you will forfeit your deposit.